Wednesday 4 September 2019

MY FATHER

                                       MY FATHER

My father name is Chinkaji Maharjan. His father name is Sanubhai Maharjan. His mother name is Ram Maya Maharjan. He was born on     /  /  He is an co-worker in Prashid international.

My father is an amazing human being and a great father. I look at him as my hero. He has been a pillar of support for the family. My grandmother often tells us how obedient he was as a child. He always obeyed everything his parents told him and constantly worked towards achieving different goals. He also helped my grandmother with the household chores in his free time. His dedication towards his work and his helpful nature inspires us to become better human beings.Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I've needed.I'm lucky to have a dad like youHe cook food everyday for us. He is very helpful to other. He has two characters funny and serious. 

 My father knows his responsibilities extremely well and never tries to escape from them. He is constantly there for us fulfilling each and every responsibility of our family. He is like the backbone of our family. From fulfilling our financial need

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                          HARDCOPY OUTPUT The physical form of program of output produce on the paper is known as hardcopy o...