Friday 7 September 2018


MY FATHER

My father name is Chinkaji Maharjan. He is 43 years old. My father is my real hero. My father is a man like no other. He  gave me life, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me,shouted at me, kissed me, but importantly loved me unconditionally.There are not enough words i can say to describe just how important my father is. He always help me on my difficult. He is very kind hearted person. My father is lovely father of the world. He is very polite and peaceful. I generally call him daddy. He always take care of my family. He cooks delicious food for us. He is head of our family. He goes office at 10'o clock and come home at 8'o clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                          HARDCOPY OUTPUT The physical form of program of output produce on the paper is known as hardcopy o...